Were You Hurt In A Construction Accident?
The construction industry employs a great many people. And even though workers are skilled and experienced in safety measures, accidents still happen. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, more than 1,000 construction workers are killed every year while on the job. Workers’ compensation is available to the injured construction worker, but these funds are usually not enough to support the victim’s family. In many situations, the only recourse is to file a personal injury lawsuit. Based in New Braunfels, and serving throughout Central Texas, the Kyle Law Firm can help. Our lawyers have more than 60 years of experience in injury matters. We’ve recovered substantial financial settlements on behalf of individuals we’ve represented. We’re ready to assist you, too.
Types Of Construction Accidents
There are many types of construction site accidents that can lead to injury, including:
- As many know, slips and falls are the most common cause of injury.
- Workers on an oil rig can be victims of oil and gas explosions. These serious fires often claim many lives and cause severe injuries for those who survive.
- Heavy equipment used at construction sites can malfunction due to old age or poor maintenance.
- Collapsed scaffolding can harm numerous people in one accident.
- Crane accidents are also common on construction sites, as are trench collapses.
- Human error can also play a part in construction accidents. Supervisor negligence means that the person in charge did not establish or maintain safety protocols on the work site.
The Compensation You Need To Recover
Victims of these various types of accidents face mounting medical bills as they recover from their injuries, and loss of wages from being unable to work. With this in mind, we help individuals pursue the financial compensation they need. We are adept at working with insurance companies and opposing counsel to win our clients’ claims. If an agreement cannot be reached outside of court, we are unafraid to go to trial — where we have earned a record of success. To learn more about how we can help, reach out to Kyle Law Firm. You can call us at 830-620-9402 or reach us online. Initial consultations are always free.