Respect is Earned by a Strong Track Record for Results
Matt Kyle is the attorney of choice in New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin. He founded the firm in 1998. He has been successful in a number of cases involving car accidents, wrongful death, brain injury, DWI defense, and many more. Some of his notable achievements include:
- Texas "Super Lawyer" for 2011, as seen in Texas Monthly magazine, including 2011-2012, and 2014-2017 as seen in Texas Monthly magazine
- His law firm is the newspaper readers' choice winner for "Best Attorney" winner for 6 out of the last 8 years (2010-2013, 2015 and 2017).
- Graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in Austin.
- Board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Board-certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocates
- Life-Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, and the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
Matt is a husband and father of six, so he understands, firsthand, how tragic events can affect families for years so come. Matt will work hard to make sure your individual rights are upheld.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 1991
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas
- B.A. - 1988
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Alpha Chi
- Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, L.L.P. Dallas, TX, Associate, 1991 to 1994
- Lynn, Stodghill, Melsheimer & Tillotson, Dallas, TX, Associate, 1994 to 1996
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board-certified Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocates
Current Employment Position
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injury
- DWI Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Texas, 1991
- Life-Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Texas "Super Lawyer", Texas Monthly Magazine, 2011-2012
- Texas "Super Lawyer", Texas Monthly Magazine, 2014-2017
- "Best Attorney", 2010-2013
- "Best Attorney", 2015
- "Best Attorney", 2017
- Canyon High School Distinguished Alumni Award
- New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce Small Businessperson of the Year Award, 2013
- Austin College, 2015 Inductee in Division III Athletic Hall of Honor for a career as a linebacker for the college, 2015