Serious Crimes Require A Serious Defense Lawyer
Texas is notoriously strict on criminal offenders. In many years, we have the most prison inmates in the country. Likewise, our incarceration rate consistently ranks among the country’s highest. Simply put, if you commit a crime in Texas, you are more likely to end up in jail than you would be in most other states.
As such, it is important for individuals facing criminal charges to work with an experienced attorney who knows how to assemble the strongest possible defense. Kyle Law Firm can help. Based in New Braunfels, and serving throughout Central Texas, our lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience protecting clients against criminal allegations. We are unafraid to try matters in court, and have earned acquittals in all types of cases.
Aggressive Defense In A Full Array Of Criminal Matters
Our attorneys are skilled in defending individuals against a full array of charges, including:
- Drunk driving — We’ll help you avoid penalties and keep your license in DUI/DWI matters.
- Drug crimes — Our firm is adept at protecting individuals against charges of possession, trafficking, distribution, manufacturing and other drug offenses.
- Sex offenses — We assist individuals in their efforts to protect their reputations and their rights in matters stemming from sex crimes.
- Violent crimes — Our attorneys have extensive experience defending clients against charges of murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault, armed robbery and related allegations.
- Probation violation — Our firm offers counsel to individuals accused of violating the conditions of their probation.
We have worked in the region for decades. We know the courts. We know how the system works. Our attorneys are aggressive in negotiations with the opposing counsel to obtain the best possible outcomes. Whenever possible, we will fight to have a case dismissed.
Serious Charges Require A Serious Defense
Initial consultations are always free.